Anti-Discrimination NSW

Feedback or complaints about our service  ​

We aim to provide good customer service and your feedback is important to us. If you have feedback or complaints about our services, you can submit it to us via one of the following methods: 

If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your complaint about our services, you can complain to the NSW Department of Communities and Justice​ or the NSW Ombudsman.